With identity theft at an all time high, protecting personally identifiable information is now an important step for all businesses, not just those in health care. LobbyCentral’s check-in process replaces traditional sign-in sheets to provide confidential check-in.
- Customer checks in a t kiosk or with the receptionist
- Data is only visible and accessible to employees
- Real-time notifications are sent to employees
- Group customers by queues
Convenient Cloud Hosting or On-Premise Install
LobbyCentral is available as a cloud service with nothing to purchase, install, or maintain. Or if you prefer greater control, purchase the Corporate on-premise license and install LobbyCentral on your local network.
- 100% browser based software
- No software to install on workstations or kiosks. Just use IE 10+ or Google Chrome
- Cloud databases are private and encrypted. Data encrypted over HTTPS
- Cloud requires no software updates or installation. On-Premise updates are available through the maintenance portal.
LobbyCentral’s cloud licensing is per queue, whereas on-premise is a Corporate license with unlimited locations/queues. Both solutions offer unlimited users, workstations, and kiosks.
- Cloud’s pay-per-queue reduces your cost, so you only pay for what you need
- On-Premise offers unlimited locations/queues in one license
- Unlimited users, workstations, and kiosks
- Subscriptions are pay-as-you-go with no contracts or agreements. Cancel anytime.