LobbyCentral is a fully automated check-in system that securely captures the customer’s name, reason for visit, time in, and other customizable fields.
Eliminating a paper sign-in sheet protects customer information while maintaining a list of who is waiting in order of arrival time. LobbyCentral also saves money by eliminating “take-a-number” refill and other paper-based management systems.
Employees can easily monitor waiting customers from their desk. LobbyCentral will notify users when a customer has checked in, displaying name, reason for visit, requested employee (if selected), and time in.
Monthly and weekly reports are simplified with LobbyCentral’s built-in reporting system. Access to critical information such as number of visits, average wait time, average service time, and reason for visit is available with just a few clicks. Export data to combine LobbyCentral information with data from other systems.
Best of all, LobbyCentral is 100% browser based which means no end-user software to install.
- Paper sign-in sheets expose names, phone numbers, email, and other sensitive information in a time when identity theft is on the rise
- Most paper sign-in sheets violate policies at a local or federal level
- Take-a-number systems can’t check-in or check-out times, requiring employees to keep track of their service time
- Identifying hours when service slows due to heavy traffic and too few employees
- Appearing unorganized, leading to customer frustration and abandoned visits
- Kiosk securely captures sensitive information such as name, visit reason, time in, time taken, and time out
- QMonitor provides customers with their position in the queue and name notification
- Real-time monitoring notifies users when a customer has been added or taken from the wait queue
- Simple and intuitive interface allows users to quickly familiarize themselves with managing customers
- Cloud based model means no software to install. For more secure environments,LobbyCentral is available for licensed on-premise purchase
- Maintains customers in order of arrival and eliminates “accidental name scratch-off”
- Gives management ability to obtain traffic data for any given date range
- Lower TCO compared to paper based systems and manual reporting
- Improves accuracy of collected information, primarily check-in and check-out
- Provides a professional and organized appearance
More Information and Trial
To learn more about LobbyCentral please call us at 1-800-715-7172 or visit our website at http://www.lobbycentral.com.
To register for a free trial, please visit http://www.lobbycentral.com.
LobbyCentral and clock logo are registered trademarks of Fuhr Software, Inc. All rights reserved.